200hr YTT in Costa Rica at Samasati
- Sept 9th - 29th 2017
- Sept 30th - Oct 20th 2017
- Jan 13th - Feb 2nd 2018
- Feb 17th - Mar 9th 2018
- Mar 17th - Apr 6th 2018
- Apr 7th - 27th 2018
- May 19th - Jun 8th 2018
- Sep 8th - 28th 2018
- Sep 29th - Oct 19th 2018
200hr YTT in Italy at Cascina Bellaria
- Aug 10th - 30th 2017
- Dec 16th 2017 - Jan 5th 2018
- Jun 2nd - 22nd 2018
- Jun 23rd - Jul 13th 2018
- Jul 25th - Aug 14th 2018
- Aug 24th - Sept 13th 2018
200hr YTT in Nicaragua at Costa Dulce
300hr YTT in Costa Rica at Samasati
- Feb 17th - Mar 17th 2018 (for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om)
- Mar 1st - 17th 2018 2018 (only 200hr Hari-Om certification holders) - Module A + Module B
300hr YTT in Italy at Cascina Bellaria
- Aug 10th - Sep 8th 2017 (for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om)
- Aug 22nd - Sep 8th 2017 (only 200hr Hari-Om certification holders) - Module A + Module B
- Jun 2nd - Jul 1st 2018 (for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om)
- Jun 16th - Jul 1st 2018 (only 200hr Hari-Om certification holders) - Module A + Module B
- Jun 23rd - Jul 8th 2018 (only 200hr Hari-Om certification holders) - Module A + Module B
- Jul 25th - Aug 23rd 2018 (for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om)
- Aug 8th - 23rd 2018 (only 200hr Hari-Om certification holders) - Module A + Module B
School Founder: Marco Mandrino
Program Director: Emanuela Genesio
Our Yoga Teacher Trainings give participants the opportunity to get both 200 hr and 300 hr Yoga Certificates:
- To get further information about our 200hr Certification Program click here.
- To get further information about our 300hr Certification Program click here.
If you want to know more about our teachers click here.
To see what students say about YTT click here.
Teacher Trainings Overview
200 hours and 300 hours Hari-Om Yoga Teacher Training aim to give its students a solid foundation for teaching Yoga and to stimulate participants to find their own personal path among the different and numerous approaches and techniques that exist in the world of Yoga. The professional Teacher Trainings are true Yoga immersions at their finest.
Hari-Om YTTs are always intense and challenging. We integrate tools and techniques from other traditions and practices such as Muay Thai, Zen, Taoism, Ecstatic Dance, and Dynamic Meditation because in our understanding, Yoga is a dynamic path to a deeper and complete comprehension, and many of us are past the point of being satisfied by simple explanations such as “at which degree the ankle should be placed” or “how high the arm should be raised” in an asana.
Yoga is not a dogmatic practice and when it becomes fanatical, it can only add ignorance to ignorance.
Our Yoga Teacher Trainings include at least 4 hr a day of powerful practice and we require a strong commitment from the students who decide to join and immerse themselves in the practice. If what you're searching for is observing your perceived limits and challenging them beyond what you thought possible in a conscious way, strengthening your body and inner body, and staying consistent on a path toward power, then we invite you to join us. Allowing you to leave your comfort zone and transmute it into your practice is our aim and forte.
Subscribing to Yoga Alliance
Hari-Om is a school recognized by Yoga Alliance, an international organization.
Students who have earned a 200 or 300 hours diploma with Hari-Om can subscribe to that institution and request a yoga instructor license.
Below is how to apply.
The student must apply directly to Yoga Alliance effecting the registration and requesting for a license to the international organization. Such registration can also be made in the years following the graduation.