Let’s welcome rebirth.
From March 31st to April 2nd, 2018
at Cascina Bellaria, Sezzadio (AL), Italy
Begin the day with an energizing practice, spend the free time walking and continue by treating yourself to one of our spa treatments such as sauna or Floating Touch massage, let oblivion envelop you while tasting a good craft beer and looking at the sunset in the farmhouse welcoming environment. End your day sharing experiences and laughter or meditating with candles. Yoga master classes with Marco Fasanotti and Massimo Rigato.
The retreat starts at 17:30 on Saturday 31st March and ends with lunch on Monday 2nd April.
31st march, saturday
- 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm Yoga with Marco Fasanotti
- 8.00 pm Dinner
1st april, sunday
- 8.00 – 10.00 am Yoga with Marco Fasanotti
- 10.00 am Breakfast
- 10.30 am – 5.00 pm free time for walks, reading, gong bath or massage and local (lunch at 1.00 pm)
- 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm Hari-Yoga Massimo Rigato
- 8.00 pm Dinner
2nd april, monday
- 8.30 Yoga with Massimo Rigato
- 12.00 Easter Monday Brunch
Rates and accommodation
- 70 euro per day
- 130 euro for two days
Double Rooms with bathroom*
- 90 euro per day
- 160 euro for two days
Triple rooms with bathroom or double room with shared bathroom
- 80 euro per day
- 150 euro for two days
*Extra charge for single room: 18 euro per day
- Prices are per person and include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea Break in the afternoon, yoga classes and any other group activity. Extra drinks are not included. All meals are vegetarian.
- Please bring your yoga mat and meditation pillow with you. If not possible, yoga equipment will be available for free.
- How to book: pay a deposit of 30% of the total price to the following bank account: Hari-Om, CREDEM Bank of Alessandria (IBAN:IT67 Z030 3210 4000 1000 0002 173)
- Shared rooms host from 4 to 10 people and share the bathroom. (double beds available for couples)
Workshop are not included in the retreat “Easter Yoga at Cascina Bellaria”. Its costs is 45€. Registering to workshop allows for 10 euro discount on the full board fee.
- 2nd april 2018: Are You Ready to Take the Ecstasy? with Massimo Rigato
31st march, saturday - Dinner
Black cabbage pesto lasagne
Lentil pie on creamy carrot mash
1st april, sunday - lunch
Creamy pea soup with home-made pumpkin bread “soldiers”
Chickpea and turnip green crepes
1st april, sunday - dinner
Artichoke salad with Parmesan shavings
Pasta with season vegetables pesto
2nd april, monday - brunch
Easter savoury pie
Vegan savoury pie
Yogurt sauce with spring notes
Home made focaccia
Cous Cous with vegetables and raisins
Easter eggs and Colomba
EASTER SPECIAL! Floating Touch massage and Sport and Wellness Experience! For more info click here.