“Welcome to the Hari-Om abode. Good music, great food and the Italian countryside will help making your training more colorful”.
The training begins with the lunch of the first day and it ends in the morning of the last day (lunch not included).
300hr for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om
- August 11th - September 8th 2019 - Early Bird rates available
300hr for 200hr Hari-Om certification holders
- June 3rd - 18th 2019 (Mod A + Mod B RT Camp)
- June 10th - 24th 2019 (Mod A + Mod B SWT Camp)
- August 1st - 16th 2019 (Mod A + Mod B SWT Camp)
- August 24th - September 8th 2019 (Mod A + Mod B RT Camp)
300hr Teacher Training for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om cost: € 2,700
Early Bird 30% off tuition € 1,890 instead of € 2,700 (5 on each course)
(The discount doesn't apply to students who don't pay the full course amount)
300hr Teacher Training for 200hr Hari-Om certification holders cost: € 1,500
The price of tuition includes training teachings, course materials, yoga teacher Certification recognized by Yoga Alliance.
Registration and Payments
- Fill in the registration form by clicking on the "Register" button.
- A deposit of € 400 is required within 7 days from the registration.
The deposit may be paid by bank transfer to:
NAME: Hari-Om ssd arl
ADDRESS: Cascina Bellaria
Reg. Boschi 47
15079 Sezzadio AL
BANK: Credito Emiliano spa, filiale di Alessandria
ADDRESS: Piazza Guglielmo Marconi 29 - 15121 Alessandria
IBAN: IT67 Z030 3210 4000 1000 0002 173
BIC/SWIFT code: BACRIT22
*For Bank transfers, under description please write "Hari Om YTT - and Full Name (of participant)"
The deposit payment may also be paid via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (Paypal fees apply).
The balance of the tuition must be paid within the first day of the Teacher Training via Bank Wire Transfer or Paypal or cash upon arrival.
To see what students say about YTT click here.
The 300hr residential Yoga Teachers Training is held at Cascina Bellaria (Italy).
The Bellaria Farmhouse was created with the desire and intend of getting together, sharing a lifestyle aligned to the rhythms of Nature and to the Yoga and Ayurveda philosophy. The Farmstead and Hari-Om Yoga School are the ideal place to rediscover the essential meaning of life: Love.
Cascina Bellaria is a multidiscipline centre and a meeting space featuring live concerts every Saturday as well as theatre performances.
Situated far away from towns and main roads, the farm sits in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere characterized by the rhythms of Nature. Foxes, does, squirrels, wild boars and many different kind of birds live in the surrounding countryside, and can be spotted near the farmhouse or by the small lake also located in the premises.
For more information about the location of the Cascina Bellaria and Hari-Om Yoga School, please click on the following links.
How to get there: click here.
Rates: click here.
Accommodation and Board
Different types of accommodations and rates are listed below.
Accomodation for 300hr Teacher Training for those with 200hr outside of Hari-Om:
- Ridge tent (tent and use of facilities provided. Guests need to bring their own sleeping bag, camping mattress and towel): € 1,160
- Shared dorm with shared bathroom: € 1,595
- Double room with private bathroom: € 2,175
- Triple or quadruple room with private bathroom: € 2,030
- Trees House (bungalow) / Lotus Belle (luxury tents) with two single beds (camp bed style) with shared bathroom: € 1,595
Accomodation for 300hr Teacher Training for 200hr Hari-Om certification holders:
- Ridge tent (tent and use of facilities provided. Guests need to bring their own sleeping bag, camping mattress and towel): € 600
- Shared dorm with shared bathroom: € 825
- Double room with private bathroom: € 1,125
- Triple or quadruple room with private bathroom: € 1,050
- Trees House (bungalow) / Lotus Belle (luxury tents) with two single beds (camp bed style) with shared bathroom: € 825
Please Note: The upgrade from any type of accommodation to a higher category, inplies the payment of the difference in amount related to the entire duration of the course and is subject to availability.
Prices include herbal teas before morning practice, brunch, fruit and herbal teas in the afternoon break, dinner, one towel and bed sheets change every week. As per transfers from/to airports, click here.
To see teaching materials and suggested bigliography click here.
For the 300hr program and for information for the 300hr degree click here.
08.00 - 10.00 am Practice
10.00 - 10.30 am Breakfast
10.30 - 01.00 pm Lecture
01.00 - 02.45 pm Lunch & Break
02.45 - 05.15 pm Lecture
05.30 - 07.30 pm Practice
07.30 - 08.30 pm Dinner